Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Quick Update

hAlLoWeEn! 2008

We Had such a busy Oct, we didn't carve our pumpkins till Halloween day, but it worked out perfect cause the weather was so beautiful. Conner really didn't like cleaning the pumpkin out he preferred taking all the little knives and carving stuff and scattering it around the yard. Afterwards we went to Taylor and saw all the grandparents, then Conner and his cousins went to a trunk or treat, then we had a party at LSFD, Conner loved the bean bag game. When ever the older kids would throw them through the whole he would hurry and get them so he could throw them too! He came home with a tone of candy and 10 gold fish for the pond.
Hunt Cousins
The Bean Bag Game

No thanks this isn't for ME!
uHaT tRiP
Conner and I also go to fly to Utah and see Amber, Glenn and Tyce! It was a really fast short trip but I am so glad that we got to go. We had a blast and can't wait till we can do it again! Amber has the cutest house and lives by an amazing craft store, its kinda like poppies but way more affordable! I was a little nervous when I pulled up to Taylor Airport and saw the plan we would be flying in... Needless to say Jarod was an amazing pilot and got us home safely, Thanks Amber for having us


a DaY aLoNe
And Last but not least Devin and I took a day and just spent it together, Devin has never been to the Grand Canyon so we took a drive to see it! It was alot of fun just spending the day together and we really needed it! Afterwards we went back into Flag and ate and did some shopping. A BIG thanks to my wonderful sister in laws, Brette, Shay and Mckenzi and my mother in law for taking such good care of Conner, spoiling him rotten and giving him his 1st Happy Meal. You guys are awesome!
Just what you all want to see:)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Haha oh my gosh that costume is just too cute...LOVE IT, but I love the little man inside more. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Brette said...

Oh I just loved that costume. Especially the little fluffy tail. I love your guys new pictures too. I can't blow them up but they look like they turned out really well. Also we loved having Conner for a day. And we totally spoiled that kid rotten. It was lots of fun and we are happy to do it anytime you two need to get away!! I was just thinking the other night that I haven't seen your guys pond or new fence up either. I guess I'll eventually see it right? Anyway glad to see an update :)

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

FINALLY! Im happy to see something new. I was getting kinda sad seeing that wisdom teeth post month after month everytime I checked in on you. By the way the grand canyon picture is Hot! I cant wait for you and Devin to come up soon. We will get you hooked up with some cheap boarding day passes when you do :)

Becca said...

Hey guys Its Becca (Skylers sister) Hey I wanted to get everyone together at my house the saturday after Christmas. Skyler and Kassie will be here for the weekend. Its been awhile since Skyler has seen anyone and I wanted to suprise him. Let me know if that would work for you. We would probably do a pot luck dinner and just visit. Thanks Becca