Friday, May 16, 2008

Tags!

Ok time for an update, I have been tagged twice be Brette and Amber so here it goes!

5 ThInGs oN My LiSt tO dO tOdAy!
Go to church, go to shay's graduation thing, go eat dinner at Grandma Woods house,
chase after conner, enjoy time with Devin

5 SnAcKS i lOvE!
Fruit , anything chocolate, ice cream, home made tortillas, chick-o-sticks

5 tHiNgS I wOuLd Do If I sUdDeNlY bEcAmE A BiLlIoNaIrE!
Simply enjoy life, travel with family and friends, pay my house off and buy several vacation homes!

5 PlAcEs i'vE lIvEd!
Taylor, Az, Mesa, AZ, Chandler, AZ and Lakeside, Az only four!

5 JoBs i'Ve Had!
Alco!!!, Flagger for Hatch Construction, Toyota financial, Ace Auto Body and Mountain Pediatrics

5 ThInGs pEoPlE DoN't KnOw AbOuT mE
I hate bugs, spiders or anything that crawls!, I'm a freak at night I have to go through and check all the doors and windows several time before and I can go to sleep, I love roller coasters, I'm a terrible singer, but I still sing! (poor Devin), I love a project

.5 PeOpLe I TaG Rayna, Talia, Tracie, Jessica Farnsworth, Kiara vowell


Tag #2
My husbands name is: Devin Clay Wood
How long have you been married? Almost 5 years
How long did you date? Not very long 7 months from the time we started dating till we got married, but I have had a crush on him since we were 10. I have the journals to prove it!
How old is he? almost 25
Who eats more? Depends on the day
Who said I love you first? Devin when I was 14, then again when I was 18!
Who is smarter? I am when it comes to math and money, but Devin has way more school and knowledge then me in most things!
Whose temper is worse? Me, Devin is so easy going! But when he gets flustered it is quite entertaining:)
Who does the laundry? Me, he shrinks everything!
Who does the dishes? mostly me but he does help when he is home
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed I do
Who pays the bills? devin is the money maker but I write the check and keep it all balanced!
Who cooks dinner?Me, unless it is on the grill or out camping, Devin is a good cook!
Who drives when you are together? Devin, he drives way faster and I kinda suck at driving!
Who is more stubborn? Me, most of the time
Whose parents do you see the most? Same amount
Who proposed? Devin, he had to ask 2, cause I forgot to say YES
Who has more friends? Devin, he doesn't know any strangers
Who has more siblings? me, 3 sisters and 1 brother
Who wears the pants in the family? Devin, when I say he can!! HAHA

No comments: